New trailer for 'Iron Fist' gives us a better look at the story of how Danny Rand rose from the dead

Image from Digital Spy
By Darian Scalamoni
            It seems that it’s been a long time since we’ve seen a Netflix Marvel series but I think that’s because Luke Cage was such a disappointment for me that I kind of forget it exists. Though Mahershala Ali’s portrayal of Cottonmouth was terrific, the show just didn’t hit for me. I also wasn’t too excited for the last solo series for the final Defender, Iron Fist until the new trailer dropped yesterday.

            The first trailer didn’t have me intrigued at all for the show but now that we’ve been given a deeper look into the story, it seems to have a similar origin to that of Oliver Queen on The CW’s Arrow. I loved the first couple of seasons of Arrow before I tailed off but Netflix has peaked my interest with a similar heroic telling for Danny Rand. The mysticism along with action and story has me officially on board and ready to see this last telling before we see the ultimate team-up with The Defenders.

            Check out the newest trailer for Iron Fist below! The Netflix original series premieres on March 17th. We’ll be reviewing the series here at Cinema Wave shortly after its release!

Comments