First trailer for 'Homeland' Season 6 teases the return of Quinn

Image from Google
By Darian Scalamoni
            It seems like forever ago when Homeland was an awards darling but it was only three years ago that the Showtime drama was winning Emmy’s and Golden Globes. The new trailer showcases a time of transition of a newly elected President and the CIA while dealing with a new terrorist threat.

            I can only comment based on what I’ve seen and what I know so I’d like to start by saying that I’ve never seen one episode of this show before but after seeing the trailer it does make me interested. I’m not a big fan of Claire Danes but Mandy Patinkin is an incredibly underrated actor in my opinion and I love that he has a starring role within this show. It’spossible that I get around to this series in the new year but with so much amazing television and this show already being in its sixth season, it’s harder to binge.

            Check out the trailer for Homeland’s newest season below! Season 6 starts on Showtime on Sunday, January 19th at 9 p.m. 

Comments