New trailer for 'Wonder Woman' gives a look at the origin of the Amazonian warrior

Image from Movie Web
By Darian Scalamoni
            With the DCEU struggling with its most recent films in terms of critics and most fans, it’s essential that their next film, Wonder Woman is well-regarded. Over the weekend, Warner Bros. released the final trailer for the upcoming solo film centering around the legendary DC Comics character.

            I have to be honest, this was my least favorite trailer for the movie and after being very positive and optimistic about it, I’m starting to worry a bit. The action looks great but the dialogue and origin story aren’t as intriguing in my opinion. Though Gadot did a great job in BvS, it’s hard to believe she’ll be able to carry the movie on her shoulders. I still will be rooting for the film to succeed and I do hope it’s one of DC’s better films but that remains to be seen.

            Check out the new trailer for Wonder Woman below. The film stars Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Connie Nielsen, David Thewlis and Danny Huston. Wonder Woman hits theaters on June 2nd.

Comments